1. Hi! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to do this interview. I’m sure the readers would like to know more about you, so could you introduce yourself?
Hi! I’m Marlon Ryan AKA Whoophee, I’m 19 years old and I play Super Smash Bros for Wii U for Riddle eSports.
2. What drew you towards playing Smash?
The first time I played smash I actually had no idea it existed, I visited a friends house and we played it together for several hours, I was instantly hooked on the game. I would often visit to play smash for hours on end.
3. What character is your all-time favorite, and do you main this character?
My favorite character has to be Diddy Kong, he’s my main. I played a lot of Donkey Kong country 2 on the Gameboy advance and he was also one of the first characters I tried out when the game first launched. In the game he’s fun to use because you can trap people at the ledge and rack up damage while the opponent struggles to get stage control back.
4. Do you play games other than smash in your spare time?
I play some Overwatch every now and then, even though I haven’t played it that much recently due to focusing on smash.
5. How long have you been playing Smash?
I’ve played smash casually for longer than I can remember, but I didn’t start playing competitively before a little under 2 years ago, I think.
[gdlr_video url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/U9Tw1Fas61w” ]